Re: Text listing output in .txt file

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Text listing output in .txt file
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 13:02:34 -0400

Hi Daniel,

> For example, if I change a g-sharp to a g-natural, I would
> like to write on a line of code "g-sharp changed to g-natural" that then
> would be listed on a text file that I can copy to my critical commentary.

Have you looked at the edition engraver? That kind of edition control is
*precisely* its fundamental purpose — and I wouldn't think it would take much
to transform a list of editionMod-s (i.e., tweaks) into a text file in any
format you desired.

(Note: I use the EE extensively, in every score I engrave, but only for
aesthetic/tweak purposes, not to track changes as you are suggesting.)

Hope that helps,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info