Re: scaling "normal text" font size inside dynamic

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: scaling "normal text" font size inside dynamic
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 22:21:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Kieren!

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Kieren MacMillan [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Is there any way to change the font size of the "normal text" portion of mixed dynamic markings, independently from the font size of the dynamic portion? For example, in

   p dolce

I'd like to increase the size of 'dolce' without increasing the size of the 'p'. I am using various functions to knit together dynamics and text, and I have various stylesheets (which use different fonts), so I'd rather not have to hard-code the scaling into each function and duplicate every function in each stylesheet.

Just put \larger before \normal-text and it will respond to the 'font-size property, but be at a larger point size than the rest of it.

HTH,
Abraham