Re: Reverting TimeSignature after box notation

From: Erik Natanael Gustafsson
Subject: Re: Reverting TimeSignature after box notation
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 17:28:12 +0000

Whoops, I accidentally sent my reply only to Holland. Here it is again:

"
Good idea! I made a minimal example and in the process I realised that time signatures stopped being printed after I used "\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4" (the box markup had nothing to do with it). Is there any way of continuing to print the default time signature after one bar of polymetric notation?

Thanks for the code! Could you point me to a resource for how to use it? I mean, where I put that file, how I invoke it in my score etc.

Cheers,
Erik"