Re: Remove all occurrencies of "0" fingerings

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Remove all occurrencies of "0" fingerings
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:44:01 +0200

Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 08.08.2017 um 13:00 schrieb Thomas Morley:
>>

>>> You can do this by using
>> [...]
>>
>> Nice one. I always forget about 'grob-transformer'. Missing bracket, tho'
>
> I wasn't aware of grob-transformer at all. And I am still unsure about
> what it does. I have read the doc string, though.

It gives your function both the grob and the value (callbacks and
unpure/pure containers already resolved) that _would_ get calculated
without your override in place.

That can be handy when your function just wants to modify the default,
or if the default is only used sometimes.  To use it, you don't need to
know whether the default is a constant, a function, or an unpure/pure
container.

--
David Kastrup