Re: Remove all occurrencies of "0" fingerings

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Remove all occurrencies of "0" fingerings
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:48:40 +0200

Am 08.08.2017 um 12:35 schrieb Thomas Morley:
[...]
Hi Marc,

your initial code had two problems, comments inline:

\override Fingering.stencil =
   #(lambda (grob)
      (let* ((text (ly:grob-property grob 'text))
             (stencil (if (equal? text "0")
                          ;; to avoid the warning go for point-stencil
                          ;; not empty-stencil
                          point-stencil
                          ;; return a stencil yourself, don't call the
                          ;; property which is created by the stencil-prop
                          ;; it's a cycle and I'm somewhat surprised it failed
                          ;; not more spectaculary
                          (ly:text-interface::print grob))))
            stencil))

For the record: First, I used the solution with grob-transformer, but
then I found out that removing the grob completely yields to problems
with glissando lines between fingerings, so I switched to the solution
given above.

Thanks a lot!

Marc