Re: printing the current moment in a context

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: printing the current moment in a context
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:55:16 -0400

Hi David,

I'll try it in my "real-world" score and report back.

Here is a screenshot of a portion of my current engraving:

As you can see, the second staff is [correctly] displaying address@hidden, and the third staff is [correctly] displaying address@hidden/4.

*HOWEVER*: the edition-engraver tweak required to color the notes in the PianoStaff had to be set at address@hidden/8 [!!] in order to correctly start at the moment which is obviously address@hidden/4. I feel certain this is a flaw in the edition-engraver, and not with your Current_moment_engraver code — I'm hoping your Current_moment_engraver code [found two messages earlier in this thread] might help Jan-Peter fix the edition-engraver (ASAP!) so that it correctly targets moments in polymetric scores.

Many thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info