Moving a tempo mark to the right

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: Moving a tempo mark to the right
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 01:32:59 +0100

My usual moan about colliding markups :-)

Anyways, I've almost got this bit how I want it ... the following code has a rehearsal mark, tempo mark, and melody name all in "the same place".

    s2.*3 s1*8 \bar "||" \mark \default % 111
    \tempo "Languidly"
\once \override TextScript.outside-staff-priority = #2000 <>^\markup { \halign #-1.1 \small "The Last Night Of The World" }

The melody name is successfully moved up and to the right such that it no longer collides with the rehearsal mark, but the tempo mark still collides. The docu for halign says that it doesn't work for some marks (because they contain their own alignment code), and it looks like tempo is one of them. So how do I move a tempo mark to the right to get rid of the collision?

(Yes I know - there's no "minimal example", but the question basically is "what property moves a tempo horizontally?")

Cheers,
Wol