lilypond.lang (was Re: Lilypond GtkSourceView language definition)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: lilypond.lang (was Re: Lilypond GtkSourceView language definition)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:33:23 +0100

On Sat, 2017-08-19 at 13:10 +0000, Jean-Philippe Combe wrote:
> All,
>

> After searching for a while it seems that there is no GtkSourceView
> definition for Lylipong.
> As a consequence, I start to create a new one by myself.
>

> It supports comments, include, strings and keywords (based on the
> latest Lylipond 2.19 command list)...
>

> More informations are on my blog post as well as the file.
> https://www.aixin.fr/jipeblog/?p=71

Jean-Philippe -

I was very interested to see that you have created a GtkSourceView
definition for LilyPond as the Denemo front end also uses GtkSourceView
for its LilyPond window. So I tried to load your language definition
from a location in the Denemo package. I got the following type of
error:

GtkSourceView - WARNING : in file $(PREFIX)/share/denemo/lilypond.lang:
style 'def:comment' not defined
GtkSourceView - WARNING : Failed to load
'$(PREFIX)/share/denemo/lilypond.lang': unable to resolve language 'def'

I wonder if you might have some idea what the problem might be here?

Richard