Re: Re[2]: lilypond crashes on translation of the attached file

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Re[2]: lilypond crashes on translation of the attached file
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 08:23:17 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "skolnik" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:54 PM

Hello David!

Thank you for your quick response.
#(set-paper-size "a4landscape") did not help.

I started having the problems when I added the low notes in bar 42 (bDown). This seems to induce some instability. If I then comment voice bDown until the end all is well. Uncommenting the lines until the end is successful until I enable bar 70 (bDown).

Can you reproduce the problem on Windows?

Thank you again for your support,
best regards,
Sandor

No problems on Vista with 6Gb RAM.