\bendAfter Once more...

From: Marcos Press
Subject: \bendAfter Once more...
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:31:07 -0300

Once again I'm applying \bendAfter in my score and find these strange behavior...
code:

\version "2.18.2"

\relative c'' {
% print bend after mono-voice note Great! %
 <c a>2 c2-\bendAfter #+4
%%%%

% no bend printed over chord-voice %
 <c a>2-\bendAfter #+4 c2
%%%%

% Works in poly-voice but diferent structure No '#' and No '+' but Yes '-' %
 <<
  {c2-\bendAfter 4}
 \\
  {a2-\bendAfter -4}

 c2
%%%%

% after first apply to chord, no bend's printed again in signle voice %
 <c a>2 c2-\bendAfter #-4
}

Sorry for the code.

I can go with splitting certain chords to voices.
But loosing bends after certain "fail" applayance seams a bug or an unwanted behavior.

Thanks for any tip or sugestions on \bendAfter and or any other area.

Marcos.