Re: manual beaming and variables

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: manual beaming and variables
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 14:08:40 +0200

On 27.08.2017 13:50, MING TSANG wrote:
Hi Simon:
I reply from the user-achieve list. At end of the message there is an instruction "replay email via". I was assuming that it will change the subject line and include the message.
Is is possible to set it to reply with re:subject and message ?

This is curious. <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-08/msg00333.html> shows that the archive is able to some extent to link the e-mail to the thread, yet it doesn’t place it correctly or in accordance with the quotations. And here in Thunderbird, no coherence is recognised at all. It seems like the ‘Reply via e-mail to’ button does something messy and I’d advise to reply directly from a good e-mail program…

Best, Simon