Re: multiple \keys and \time problem

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: multiple \keys and \time problem
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 21:57:07 +0200 (CEST)

> after David Nalesnik's suppressRedundantTimeSig-engraver, c/p
> unchanged,
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg72628.html I
> coded a suppressRedundantKeySig-engraver.

Thanks a lot!  However, below you can find one case (using your
second, improved version) where it is failing: the key signature at
the beginning of a line gets canceled, which is incorrect..

I guess that the correction is rather trivial, however, I wasn't able
to fix it by myself :-( No time to learn lilypond Scheme, sigh...

    Werner

\score {
  \relative c' {
    \key d \major