Re: multiple \keys and \time problem

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: multiple \keys and \time problem
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 10:20:56 -0400

Hi Werner,

> This is a completely different issue.  You want exactly the opposite,
> namely to control whether time signatures are displayed at the
> beginning of a line (or whereever) inspite of not having an explicit
> \time command.

Actually, I want both.  ;)

1. I'd like to be able to call \time or \key (e.g., using the
edition-engraver), and have it appear even if it's redundant.
2. I'd like to have a setting/engraver which automatically adds the current
time (or key?) signature at the beginning of a system.

>> It would be wonderful if there were a switch I could use that could
>> make this possible as a tweak (or whatever).
>
> I suggest to file a feature request :-)

An excellent suggestion!

Thanks,
Kieren.