Re: improving Janek's \dynamic function (for combo dynamics)

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: improving Janek's \dynamic function (for combo dynamics)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 17:58:29 +0200

> Hi Harm,
>
> First question: What's the best way to change the font size of the normal
> text *independently* of the font size of the dynamics?
>
> I need (a.k.a. would like) to use this function in different stylesheets
> (with different base fonts), and would prefer to be able to tweak that with a
> parameter (rather than having to copy the entire function into each
> stylesheet and independently adjust the font-size somewhere within it).
>
> Thanks!
> Kieren.

Hi Kieren

The current structure makes it impossible in a convenient way. Tbh, I
didn't think of this.
Needs some recoding. Not difficult, I assume, just some work...

Though let me ask detailed:

You want to change fontsize of the italic parts, right?
Will you ever want to have this parts to be not italic but sth else?

Will you ever want to change fontsize of dynamic-font as well?
Will you ever want to have this parts to be not dynamic but sth else?

Cheers,
  Harm