Re: coloring notes according harmonic function

From: Rita Composer
Subject: Re: coloring notes according harmonic function
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 20:47:15 +0200

This is it:

egyoszlop = \override NoteColumn.ignore-collision = ##t

because without it, the noteheads wouldn't stay in one.

I attache th 2 source files (elobeallitasokJn + romaitonusok.ly)
plus the Note. (romaitonusokprogramban.ly)

Thanks for dealing with it.
sr Judit
from Hungary
(a franciscan sister)

Hello Rita,

I tried your code, but commands such as \egyoszlop are unknown to off-the-shelf Lily.

Where can they be found?

JM