Re: Fwd: coloring notes according harmonic function

From: Rita Composer
Subject: Re: Fwd: coloring notes according harmonic function
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:32:25 +0200

Dear Marc,

It works!!!
Thank you very much!

And thank you for all the developers, experts for their fantastic work!!

Sister Judit
(Composer is just like Potter/ Young/ Smith - I translated my surname)

Am 07.09.2017 um 21:20 schrieb Rita Composer:
Dear David and other Experts,

Unfortunately I couldn't really follow you.

You have to use

<<
  \new Voice { \voiceOne ... }
  \new Voice { \voiceTwo ... }
  \new Voice { \voiceThree ... }

The curly brackets { ... } are important, otherwise the first \new Voice ends directly after \voiceOne, and ... is treated as if \voiceOne was never set.

HTH a bit,

Marc