Re: Forcing non-standard accidental behaviour

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Forcing non-standard accidental behaviour
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:08:25 +0200

Am 15.09.2017 um 15:59 schrieb Lukas-Fabian Moser:
Is it possible to force Lilypond into using strictly "relative" accidentals?

What I mean by this: A raised 4th in d-major (g-sharp) gets a sharp sign. A raised 4th in f-major (b-natural) gets a natural sign. I want this to get a sharp sign as well; I even want "beses" to be printed with a single flat sign in f major. (In my context, this is not as mad as it certainly seems now.)

From your name and mail adress I assume that you’re a german-speaking user, so maybe this thread from the archive of the german LilyPond forum helps:

https://archiv.lilypondforum.de/index.php/topic,2119