Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work

From: Chris Crossen
Subject: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 13:20:05 -0700

Hi all,

I am the co-founder of a small software company (www.lyricalapps.com) that is
seeking LilyPond engravers for paid work.

We have an Android app, ScoreMaestro (www.scoremaestro.com), that manages music
scores generated from LilyPond. ScoreMaestro users buy their scores as in-app
purchases. We also offer a service to produce digital sheet music as Amazon
Kindle Books and Apple iBooks. We can produce these eBooks from LilyPond,
Sibelius, or Finale sources. But, if a client wants an eBook produced from a
PDF or paper score, we engrave it with LilyPond. We outsource the LilyPond
engraving and the person we normally use doesn’t have the time to handle all
our work.

If you are interested in doing some engraving for us, email me privately at
address@hidden with your rates.

Thanks,
Chris