Re: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work

From: Chris Crossen
Subject: Re: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:08:37 -0700

>> But, if a client wants an eBook produced from a PDF or paper score, we
>> engrave it with LilyPond. We outsource the LilyPond engraving and the person
>> we normally use doesn’t have the time to handle all our work.
>>
>> If you are interested in doing some engraving for us, email me privately at
>> address@hidden with your rates.
>>

> Hello Chris,
>
> Can you give us a little more info on the type of projects you have and more
> about what you're looking for:
> full time/part time, contract, scope, etc?
>
> Thanks!

Hey Ben,

We would need the LilyPond engraving done if a client wanted an eBook produced
from a PDF or paper score instead of LilyPond source, so the type of work could
be anything.

We would pay an engraver their hourly rate and then charge it back to our
client. We want the LilyPond as input to our workflow that produces eBooks.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Chris