Re: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 02:12:17 +0000

From: lilypond-user <address@hidden> on behalf of Chris Crossen <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 5:08 PM
To: Ben; Lilypond-User Mailing List

...We want the LilyPond as input to our workflow that produces eBooks...

Interesting. Are there any samples available online, to preview and get an idea
of what's expected? Say, on Amazon with their "look inside" feature.

And, eBooks for music scores... I've dreamed of making eBook hymnal versions,
and wondered if it's possible to use SVG in eBook formats. I'd expect that
would be better suited to scaling than JPEG. Could you comment about any
findings you've had on the feasibility of this?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA