Re: Fretboard diagram for custom tuned lute

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Fretboard diagram for custom tuned lute
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:55:41 +0200 (CEST)

Put a comment in front of the word "lilypond" in line 7 of your code and it will work, in other words: you copied and pasted stuff that does not belong there.

Sorry I should have been more specific.

You may have been correct about an improper quote sign before, so I decided
to start again. I'm running Lilypond v2.18.2. I copied the example from the
manual accessed directly through Lilypond - it was a web manual.

The proper reference would be e.g. the Notation reference, 2.4.1 or a URL like http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings.en.html

This is the code that I used:

\version "2.18.2"

\header {
title = "Test"
}

lilypond

The above line should be removed or commented.

Kind regards,
Michael