Re: \mark and slur

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: \mark and slur
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 23:22:35 +0200

> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

>>> And, uh, it is lacking regtests and documentation.  Because someone for
>>> some reason finds it less challenging to implement functionality than
>>> inventing examples using it...
>>
>> Absolutely no idea which person you may have in mind ...
>>
>>> If you are testing things out anyway, at least regtests should not be
>>> too far away...
>>
>> Will do, at least for regtests and as soon as I find some time.
>
> Thanks.  Sorry for my mental laziness.

You? Lazy? Rubbish!

Here my suggestion for a regtest. Not sure if we discuss/demonstrate
problems in regtests, though.
Ofcourse the title would be removed (only done for demonstration here)
and surpressing the warning probably needs to be adjusted, depending
how 5194 will be done finally.

Cheers,
  Harm