Fwd: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work

From: eBooks
Subject: Fwd: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:14:02 -0700

We would need the LilyPond engraving done if a client wanted an eBook produced from a PDF or paper score instead of LilyPond source, so the type of work could be anything.

We would pay an engraver their hourly rate and then charge it back to our client. We want the LilyPond as input to our workflow that produces eBooks.

Let me know if you have other questions.

One thing that isn't clear from what you wrote so far is what type of results you need: music entry or polished engraving. And if it's about "input for workflows": do you expect the input code to adhere to certain conventions and standards?

Urs

Urs,

We have been working with an excellent engraver for several years. Over that time, he has developed an understanding of our requirements. It has become clear that we need to codify our requirements for engravers interested in working for us. I am in the process of completing that document and will be sending a copy to anyone contacting us privately with their rates. I will also be sending a copy to those who have already contacted us.

Thank you for the opportunity to get this information on the list.

Chris