Re: frescobaldi print

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: frescobaldi print
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:23:41 +0200

Hi G,

PRINT is found in the File menu, where you can print the source / music, as you choose.

Printing is usually quite easy from Frescobaldi.

1) What printer are you using, a "PDF" printer, network, etc?

it's a network printer nothing special. It works normally with other programs.

--- I have a Windows 10 machine here to help you test. ---

2) When you hit File / Print, you should at the very least get a pop up dialog box showing available printers, do you? (see attached)

If not, that's another issue...with Windows...

When I hit File/Print music aboslutely nothing happen (no pop up dialog box).

I think this is a issue with frescobaldi configuration. Printer works normally with all the other application.

Ok, let me try to reinstall.

Thank you Ben for the help.
g.