Re: Colouring grobs with \ed function and disappearing bar

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Colouring grobs with \ed function and disappearing bar
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:22:20 +0200

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gianmaria,

>> This code unfortunately does not work as expected (expected to me :))
>
> it's not clear to me what you expected. For me your image exactly
> matches what you asked for.

The bar line is gone.  The code has a weird workaround in it (according
to the issue report, reported by myself) for avoiding a
stopStaff/startStaff gap.  The workaround creates and hides a barline
(WTF?) which gives the right appearance when there was no barline to
start with.  That's not the case here.

--
David Kastrup