Re: Position of rests inside beamed groups

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Position of rests inside beamed groups
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 00:48:10 -0700 (MST)

Hello Harm,

Thanks for your reply.

Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> Best I can think of is:
>
> {
>   \override Staff.Stem.stemlet-length = #1.25
>   c'16[ d'
>   \once\override NoteColumn.X-offset = 1
>   r deses']
> }

This works quite well! I've made some quick tests and the scores are looking
much better (I am algorithmically adjusting the value of the
NoteColumn.X-offset depending on the size of the beamed group). I will make
some more tests, but it looks like this solves my issue. Many thanks!

Cheers,
Gilberto