Re: Header

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Header
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:29:27 +0100

On 28/09/17 12:35, Mario Moles wrote:
> I would like, in small format, the title of the song on every page!

This sounds like you want to do what I've done. In my case, the default
headers are wrong because they centre the instrument name under the
title - I want them left-justified on the page.

Somebody pointed me at the "paper" function bookTitleMarkup, I guess
you'll want the header/footer functions - you'll have to find them
yourself, I haven't got a clue what they're called :-)

Copy them into your personal include directory, edit them so they put
the song title where you want it, and then include them in the paper
block of every relevant score.

Works a treat for me, so long as I remember the line

\include "../../Include/paper.bookTitleMarkup"

in my score's paper block, I get a typical Brass Band music header,
instead of lily's default orchestral version.

Cheers,
Wol