Re: Cowell cluster notation

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Cowell cluster notation
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 16:36:41 +0200

Hello Ryan,

I don’t have otf fonts in Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/ :

menu@macbookprojm:/Applications > ll Lilypond.app/Contents/Resources/share/fonts
ls: Lilypond.app/Contents/Resources/share/fonts: No such file or directory
menu@macbookprojm:/Applications >

but in LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf :

menu@macbookprojm:/Applications > ll LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf | head -8
total 12272
  0 drwxr-xr-x@ 46 menu  admin    1564 Sep  7 09:16:08 2017 ./
  0 drwxr-xr-x@  6 menu  admin     204 Aug  6 13:09:18 2017 ../