Re: fretboard bug

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: fretboard bug
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 18:07:02 +0200

> ok, not a bug, no error message. One has to live with.
>
> If one knows that difficulty, one might find it easily. But that is not
> a robust syntax.
>
> Thanks and regards BB

As already said, some time ago I implemented a patch to get a more
robust syntax for the input-syntax of markup-commands.
After reading your first post I submitted a patch for more robust
syntax for storePredefinedDiagram. _As_ _already_ _said._

Your posts repeating the same problem over and over is disturbing up
to insulting.
Do you think we're idiots?

I'm tempted to abondon the issue and the patch.
Let it continue from the next idiot coming down the road.

-Harm