Re: \justify & break

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: \justify & break
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 17:53:49 +0200

On 4 October 2017 at 17:15, Malte Meyn <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 04.10.2017 um 17:11 schrieb Gianmaria Lari:
Is there any \break like command to avoid to use two \justify?

Use \justify-string instead. Empty lines make line breaks:
[...]

Yes, I saw \justify-string and it works but I wonder if it existed something more.... natural, like a \break or a command with the lilypond syntax (and not scheme syntax with #).

The reason I'm so picky it's because I'm thinking to the day when I will suggest lilypond as engraving program to other persons. I will not propose it to programmers and would like to avoid (each time is possible) to use special syntax that I have to explain etc. etc.

Thank you, g.