command line usage on mac

From: Maxime's Music
Subject: command line usage on mac
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 15:08:08 +1000

Hi all,

My previous question about command line usage on a Mac is irrelevant at the moment. I have a new Macbook Pro (OS10.13 highSierra) and have had to reinstall everything. I've followed the mac instructions (http://lilypond.org/macos-x.html) but I can't get lilypond to run from the command line. It will run through Frescobaldi.

lilypond --versionĀ

returns:

-bash: lilypond: command not found

I know it would be hard for anyone to determine what I've done wrong but any pointers would be appreciated.

All the best,

Craig

--
Craig Dabelstein