Re: Laisser vibrer over silent bar

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Laisser vibrer over silent bar
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 12:52:44 -0400

On 10/9/2017 12:20 PM, Peter Toye wrote:
Thanks Ben, but not really what I want. What I need is for the l.v. tie on the G sharp to extend over the next bar, and the slur from the previous E to end on the G sharp.

If I'm not being clear enough I'll scan in the original printed text so you can see what I mean.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com