Re: lilyjazz

From: Curt
Subject: Re: lilyjazz
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 00:45:11 -0700

Thanks. Yes, I’ll install 2.19.65. I believe it’s the lilyjazz.ly and jazzchords.ly files (not sure if anything else is needed?) that are still required. Does anyone have copies of those?

I could update my copies of the old ones with the new filenames of the *.otf files (for instance, I think jazzchords.ly needs to be updated in one place to point to lilyjazz-chord), but I’m not sure if there were other changes made in the updated version of those files.

Thanks,
Curt