Re: missing staff lines

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: missing staff lines
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:46:55 +0200

> It seems like you’d need a somewhat simpler solution for your typesetting
> purposes which doesn’t involve replacing the note-head stencil with a score
> markup… can you say why you need that or what you are actually aiming for
> (maybe with an illustration)?

Simon:
Searching the archives for "modernGregorian" you'll find the thread starting at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-01/msg00823.html
and continuing at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-02/msg00000.html
A previous related message by Sister Judit is
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-01/msg00709.html

Sister Judit:
Maybe Pierre can help you: I added him to the Cc: list.

Pierre:
See the first message in the thread by Sister Judit at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-10/msg00110.html

Best wishes.
Davide