How to remove Text scripts

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: How to remove Text scripts
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:34:56 +0200

Dear Ponderers,

I need to remove text scripts in certain situations from the voices. Text scripts are engraved by the Text_engraver, so I tried to remove that from the voice, like this:

----------

\version "2.19.65"
\score {
  \new Staff \new Voice \with { \remove Text_engraver } { c'1-"Text" }
}

--------

While this works - the text script *is* in fact gone -, it also generates this warning:

warning: cannot add text scripts to individual note heads

My question is: If this is indeed not the correct way to remove text scripts, which one is?

Thanks in advance,
Best, Robert