Re: Glissando in parentheses

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Glissando in parentheses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 23:03:54 +0200

Hi Harm,

I found the attached file on my computer, which is for parenthesizing all kinds of grobs. It does a really good job on many grobs; with NoteColumns and NoteHeads it doesn’t work anymore (in v2.19.65), and it’s not designed for glissando (the glissando in the example is my own addition). I hope you don’t mind me bringing this up – it’s just because it might be a good starting point for future work.

Best, Simon