Re: Adjusting the Space Between Systems on a Per Page basis

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Adjusting the Space Between Systems on a Per Page basis
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 16:14:21 +0200

On 17.10.2017 06:01, Brian kozaczek wrote:
Hello,

I've got pretty much everything where I like it in my score, but I would like to modify the distance between systems, and by different amounts on each page.

Is there a way I could use the following;
\paper {
   system-system-spacing = #'((basic-distance . 0.1) (padding . 0))
   ragged-last-bottom = ##f
   ragged-bottom = ##f
}
for different values on each page?

My score has two systems per page, right now they are a little too far apart except for the last two pages which are about right in spacing.

A \paper{} block is always valid for an entire \bookpart{}. If you absolutely need to influence individual pages, you’ll have to resort to explicit staff and system positioning, which is probably not what you want. Try different combinations of values for basic-distance, padding, minimum-distance and stretchability – I think you should find one that suits your needs.

Best, Simon