Re: Lilypond extension to Carnatic Music

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Lilypond extension to Carnatic Music
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:04:24 +0200

Hello Arulmani,

If I understand your request correctly, you’d like the output from LilyPond to contain lines with notes symbols but no staves and lyrics text in an adequate font.

If it is the case, maybe what has been done for Jianpu can help you. In this notation, notes are represented by numbers, and there are no staves.

See:

HTH!

JM