Re: LilyPond blog

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 22:07:18 +0200

Hi Urs,

I would not be so pessimistic. The reactions here tell me that there are
potential contributors – some existing contributors reminded and perhaps
some new. It might be not enough in the long run, but I think we'll only
know if we try.

Personally, I have ca. 3 articles in the pipeline but only a small
amount of time. I think I could have the first one ready in 4 weeks and
the next over Christmas.

Is there a place to discuss this further (like which articles would be
appreciated [perhaps someone has an idea but no time and another one
would like to write about it], list some topics, agree on some order of
publishing)?

Are you still available to register new users or who would do that?

Cheers,
Joram