Re: Only one laissezVibrer tie in a chord - possibly?

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Only one laissezVibrer tie in a chord - possibly?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:48:21 -0400

On 10/20/2017 4:52 PM, Michael Gerdau wrote:
Hi list,

I have a chord with \laissezVibrer attached and I want only one of ties:

%% snip - snip - snip
\version "2.19.65"
{ <c' g'>\laissezVibrer }
%% snip - snip - snip

I want e.g. only the tie from c' (and/or only from g') but not both.

I'm kind of sure this should be possible in lilypond (as more or less
everything is possible ;) but I'm lacking the magic incantation.

I'd be happy if someone could help me out.

Thank you,
Michael

It would appear that you could also just do this:

{ <c'\laissezVibrer  g'> }

I don't use this command often, so my memory immediately went to a snippet I first encountered a while back. Sorry for any confusion.

Good luck!