Emacs for Windows lilypond mode

From: Garrett Fitzgerald
Subject: Emacs for Windows lilypond mode
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:31:27 -0400

I'm sorry, but I'm having the darnedest time following the directions for how to install Lilypond-mode on Windows. I installed the latest release of GNU Emacs at c:\emacs and tried to follow the directions at http://www.geoffhorton.com/lilymacs.html. Either I'm looking at the wrong .emacs, or I have the files in the wrong directory, or I don't know what. Can someone give me pointers on this? Thanks.