Re: Any other Thunderbird users have messages never post? (WAS: Hide slu

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Any other Thunderbird users have messages never post? (WAS: Hide slur?)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:02:19 -0500

On 10/24/2017 10:58 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
Perhaps I can help communicate the goings on that happens out of sight.

Thank you! That was very informative. By examining message headers, I had formed some assumptions about how the Gnu Lists message flow is structured, and it was nice to have them largely confirmed.

Messages being lost to aggressive spam filtering makes sense. I have marveled at how spam-free this list stays, for what is basically a published email address. Having an occasional lost message is a trade-off I'm happy to make, for not having junk ads cluttering everything up.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA