Re: Made In The Pond™ update

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Made In The Pond™ update
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 22:59:26 +0200

Wow Kieren,

you seem to be incredibly productive and skilled for your job!

Would you mind sharing some examples of your work? I don't know what
would be possible copyrightwise, but I am thinking of some small
examples like half a page of a larger score. I've searched your website
for some show-case scores but I couldn't find any.

I would just like to see what a score looks like from someone who is as
proficient at using lilypond as you.

Cheers,
Joram