Re: Suggestions for page layout

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Suggestions for page layout
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:05:19 -0600

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Flaming Hakama by Elaine <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to create the pdfs necessary
> for doing the booklet layout.

Abraham, those PDF-BatchBooklet utitilies look like precisely what I need, although in a UI rather than text/command line.

Great!

I'm curious, does your interface rely on some of these same dependencies pdftk, pdfjam, pdfbook or pdfinfo?

Not at all. Other than being Python-based, there's only one additional python package my apps require to handle the PDF operations. So, if you have Python 2.7 installed, I can send you a command-line version of my BatchBooklet app. It's REALLY fast, too, especially without the GUI in the way. Just let me know if you're interested.

Best,
Abraham