Re: Made In The Pond™ update

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Made In The Pond™ update
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:43:05 +0200

Hi Kieren,

thanks a lot!

> but I suppose I do slam out a lot of scores fairly quickly, and I have pretty
> high aesthetic standards.

I like very much what Lilypond offers by default. And I have my own
styles and tweaks to get what I consider more beautiful. But your scores
look so much better!

The choice of fonts is surely one part (music and text fonts). And then
there are probably tweaks for spacing/positioning etc. What would you
call the most important tweaks. Or would you say it's not so much
general tweaks but more often the specific situation in a score that
require particular tweaks?

> Hope this helps!

A lot. Thank you!

Joram