how to read out final "whichBar"

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: how to read out final "whichBar"
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 09:42:14 +0100

Hi,

I have been using scheme based engravers to capture all kinds of music events.
Until now I have dealt with bar lines by reading out the whichBar property on
the context of an event through

(ly:context-property (ly:translator-context engraver) 'whichBar)

However, this doesn't work for the final bar sign. I have also tried to read
out the translator object given to the finalize function, but when I read out
the whichBar property, it is invariably empty. What would be the best way to
figure out which type of bar is used at the end of a piece?

Thanks in advance!

cheers

Maurits