Re: mix dynamic within markup on single note

From: Ryan Michael
Subject: Re: mix dynamic within markup on single note
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:21:21 -0800

Sorry should read "submit" not submit.

Ryan.

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:20 PM, Ryan Michael <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to place "submit" markings after dynamics, but I would like the dynamics to be the actual default dynamic font as opposed to bold text. Here is my current hacky approach:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"

{
\time 4/4
d'4\pp fis' fis'\fermata bes'-\markup{\bold "ff" \italic "sub."}

}

Any best practices to doing this? If I try to put the "\ff" within the markup i get an error, but I know you can put notepads and things within markup since I have done that before ...

--
ॐ नमः शिवाय

--
ॐ नमः शिवाय