Re: (OT) New User introduction

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Re: (OT) New User introduction
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:57:52 +0000

(OT) Back in the '60s I had a blind piano teacher.  She was a regular
attender at the Methodist Church.  The Methodist Hymn Book of that
period had just under 1,000 hymns, some with alternate tunes.  Neatly
stacked in one of the pews were a pile of large format books (from
memory about A3 size).  The pile must have been at least 2' high.  They
were the complete hymn book with tunes in braille.