Re: Tuplets curved brackets?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Tuplets curved brackets?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 06:04:11 -0700 (MST)

Andrew Bernard wrote
> Hi Ben,
>
> Would you consider adding this to openlilylib? I am happy to help out with
> that if needed. This is too excellent to be lost in the mailing list
> archives forever.
>
> Andrew

Hi Andrew!

I love this little snippet too, it's so handy to have.   :)

I got it from here on the mailing list earlier this year...
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Triplets-td199199.html

I agree though, it should be shared with everyone! I am not familiar with
openlilylib submission process.

But I love the resources it's such a wealth of information...have a good
day!

-Ben

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist