Re: A problem with "placing grace notes between arpeggios and chords"

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: A problem with "placing grace notes between arpeggios and chords"
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:27:46 +0100

 Hi Ben (I assume that is your name),

Thank you very much. I recognized my stupid mistakes, one a typo, the other an oversight when I converted the relative pitches into the absolute pitches.
I simply did not notice that the same grace-note is bes'8 on its first occurrence and bes8 on the second, and I do not understand why that should be like this.

My next puzzle is to extend the arpeggio to the bass-note below the chord but I doubt I will find a solution or a tweak.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone